Motorcycle riding is the most intense way to experience your own movement. Every sense is flooded with impressions. The new Shoei GT-Air with it´s perfect functions and features gives you the possibility to explore this Experience even more.
Enjoy an exceptionally riding experience and the stunning esthetics of the new Shoei GT-Air.
- Shell in AIM: Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS-liner system with multiple densities: Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
- Mist-retardant CNS-1 pinlock system: Fast and easy to change
- Micro buckle fastening: Easy to handle
- Security system: E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- QSV-2 sun visor: DIN EN1836 approved
- 3 different outer shell constructions: For perfect fit and compact dimensions 1) XS-M, 2) L, 3) XL-XXL
- 3D-centerpad, detachable, washable: For pleasant wearing comfort
- Cheek pads detachable, washable: For better care and individual adjustment
- Chinstrap cover detachable, washable: Easy to maintain and clean
- Ear pads to reduce noise
- Prepared for Intercom installation
- Multiple venting and extraction for optimum ventilation performance
- Inlets on brow - fresh air supply guaranteed
- Outlets at the rear to exhaust warm air
- Integrated spoiler for optimised aerodynamic performance
- Wind tunnel-tested and refined aerodynamics
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag: Noise-reduction technology reduces unwanted wind and road noises
- Convenient flip-down internal sun visor: - Adapts to the ever-changing conditions that lie ahead
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR HELMETS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ECE2205 CERTIFICATION AS WE ARE BASED IN THE UK. THIS MEANS THAT OUR HELMETS WILL NOT HAVE DOT/SNELL/ANY OTHER APPROVAL LABELS ATTACHED, AND THEREFORE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CLASSED AS ROAD LEGAL WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE UK AND EU.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed