This special accessory plug lead for use with SAE OptiMates allows connection to standard car cigarette lighter sockets and also to small accessory sockets fitted to some BMW, Ducati, Honda & Triumph motorcycles by removing the detachable red sleeve. It also fits the matching SAE76 & SAE78 accessory plug sockets.
It allows easy connection of an OptiMate to a car's cigarette lighter socket or a motorcycle's accessory socket. It is of particular use for any other vehicles where use of the standard fused permanent lead is not practical for any reason. Note – before ordering, please check that your cigarette lighter is live when the ignition is OFF. The accessory plug lead is wired for NEGATIVE EARTH vehicles – if you have a positive earth vehicle, it is necessary to rewire the plug accordingly – this is a simple job as screw terminals are used. This new SAE compatible lead is supplied with a detachable rubber sleeve to form weatherproof joints with other OptiMate SAE accessory leads.
- Innovative heavy-duty connection system
- Compatible with standard SAE connectors
- Reliable weatherproof connection
- Thick copper 16 / 18 SWG cable
- Connector/cable rated at 15 Amps
- Electrical connections between cable and connector pins are fully sealed
- Rubber sealing shrouds enhance the weatherproof rating of connections
- Allows safe use of high amperage accessories like heated clothing / grips
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed