This is Nolan’s top of the range road full-face helmet. It is characterised by a sporty yet elegant design, rich with technical characteristics and a wide range of colours and graphics. Its compact size (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), ultrawide visor, innovative tilting-functionality visor mechanism, VPS sunscreen (which can be adjusted to various positions), AirBooster Technology upper ventilation system, double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric adjustment, innovative Clima Comfort inner padding (with micro-perforated fabrics) and set up for the N-Com communication system make the N87 an already very-much-appreciated product among the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- Shell: Lexan shell
- The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The innovative visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
- Supplied (according to the segment) and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- Positioned on the inside of the helmet, it is moulded out of LEXANTM and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.
* LEXANTM IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions. Moreover, the ventilation system features:- a chin guard air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging; - a rear extractor integrated in a rear spoiler, it allows for the expulsion of hot, stale air.
- Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimises the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Newly designed, the inner padding is made with double density micro-perforated fabric. Combined with the “AirBooster Technology” upper ventilation system, it distributes air in the upper part of the rider’s head.The shape of the wind protector increases the wearability of the helmet and protects from irritating air infiltrations in the chin area.
- To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
- The helmet has an innovative moulded lining for the internal cheek pads in polystyrene which allows for a more precise fitting of the fabric inner cheek pads. This lining, which gives the product a quality finish, also provides the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system.
- Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- READY FOR N-COM The helmet is set up and approved with the N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal). (sold separately)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR HELMETS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ECE2205 CERTIFICATION AS WE ARE BASED IN THE UK. THIS MEANS THAT OUR HELMETS WILL NOT HAVE DOT/SNELL/ANY OTHER APPROVAL LABELS ATTACHED, AND THEREFORE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CLASSED AS ROAD LEGAL WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE UK AND EU.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed