A lightweight, dual sport adventure touring jacket ready for everyday adventure on and off road, the Venture XT Water-Resistant Jacket is equipped with a durable and protective shell, with strategically positioned PU film reinforcements for additional protection in the most exposed areas. This jacket utilises a water-resistant construction pattern for effective wet weather performance, while the large opening vents on the sleeves and the additional Super Airflow front panel on the chest allow the jacket to be quickly and easily adapted to warm weather and active riding conditions. This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System for complete upper body protection.
• Lightweight and durable main shell with a water-resistant treatment for effective wet weather performance.
• Large opening vents on the sleeves, and a back and front Super Airflow panel for enhanced airflow.
• Featuring an engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active protection, this suit is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air®5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
• Soft collar construction for enhanced rider comfort.
• Dakar-inspired lower pocket, ergonomic crossed hand side pockets and waterproof chest pocket for real-world practicality.
• Ready to be upgraded with Nucleon chest and back inserts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – A class.
• Nucleon Flex Plus armour delivers optimal protection against impacts.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed