The latest innovative addition to the class-leading range of Tech Boots for motocross and off-road, the Tech 3 incorporates track-proven performances technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort. With a durable yet lightweight main shell, plus a range of protection features, inside and out.
• Upper construction is made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
• Light microfiber on front and rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area.
• Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion.
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro® upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
• The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping armoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex.
• New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
• Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Entire textile lining for more comfort.
• Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
• Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole. The sole is replaceable.
• TECH 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed