An ultra-lightweight protective system offering excellent upper body protection against impacts, this protector features an all-new chest protector complete with Cell Technology for ultra-light weight and optimum ventilation. The back protector is also new and boasts a softer formulation for an enhanced adaptive fit. Both the front and rear hard shell plates are backed with a padding for a secure and comfortable snug fit. Quick and extremely easy to put on, it provides extended padding to protect against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
• All-new Cell Technology chest protector features a highly perforated shell for high levels of ventilation and protection.
• The flexible side adapts to the rider’s body shape.
• Features a new Cell Technology back protector with a flexion channel for enhanced mobility.
According To European Statutory Law The Ce Mark Is A Conformity Requirement For The Marketing Of This Product. The Following Standards Apply To This Product:
• Back Protector - En 1621-2:2014 Level 1
• Chest Protector: En 1621-3:2018 Level 1
• Extended padding to offer more protection against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
• The protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
• Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
• Padded chassis for optimised levels of comfort and a close-to-body fit.
• Adjustable shoulder straps for an optimal fit.
• Bionic Neck Support compatibility with the BNS A-Strap available as an optional extra.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed