The Youth T-SPS Waterproof jacket is anatomically optimised for an enhanced youth fit and features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is seam-sealed, zippered air vents and a removable thermal liner, the Youth T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, the Youth T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Anatomically optimised for an enhanced youth fit.
• Multi-panel advanced poly-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Zippered air intake for high levels of airflow.
• Hook and Loop strap on waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Cuff adjuster for an enhanced fit.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed