The Gravity Drystar® pants are equipped with exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction to ensure 100 percent waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of these pants offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Category 2, A class fully CE-certified garment under PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (performance riding garment).
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating in critical areas for additional protection.
• Stretch fabric with double PU coating on side, waist and back area for enhanced rider comfort.
• Padding on back of waist for enhanced rider comfort.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on knee (Bio-Flex Level 1 Hip Protector available as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby reinforcement on knee and seat area for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Inner leather reinforcement on seat area, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for additional abrasion resistance in key areas.
• Stretch fabric on back yoke, waist with accordion panel on knee for an optimised fit and performance.
• Hook and loop on waist and on bottom of legs for a secure closure.
• Two zippered front pockets and cargo-style pocket on left leg for real-world practicality.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Two thigh vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors (Alpinestars Bio-Flex Level 1 hip protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed