Alpinestars new technical reference racing leather jacket, the Fusion Leather Jacket is Tech-Air® ready and offers superior freedom of movement and a high level of ventilation through the development of innovative new materials: RIDEKNIT® stretch paneling and MATRYX® ultra abrasion resistant and highly breathable zones.
• Engineered RIDEKNIT® stretch paneling for enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement with extensive perforations at the abdomen, chest, neck, arm holes, inner arms and shoulder blades, and strategically positioned dual layers in keys areas for additional protection against abrasion.
• Innovative MATRYX® structural panels on the abdomen, chest, back and upper back sleeve provide parametric performance for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion while also being extremely thin and lightweight.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AAA class.
• An engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accept the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
• Race fit – highly pre-curved body and arms for enhanced performance.
• Premium bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance.
• DFS armour delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
• Internal Race spec GP-R armour is soft and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
• Chest compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
• Back compartment can accommodate the Nucleon back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
• Snap connection system allows integration of the CE-certified Nucleon Race Back protector.
• Reflective details.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed