An excellent all-weather textile pant with a fixed waterproof membrane and class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the Stella AST-1 v2 Waterproof Pants are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability.
• Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight.
• Nucleon Flex Plus knee and compatible with hip protectors for protection against impacts.
• Internal knee compartment allows the protection to be adjusted to fit various leg lengths.
• Anatomically engineered for an optimised women’s fit.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors. (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).
• Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow.
• Pre-curved leg construction for an enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors.
• Reflective details.
• Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Premium YKK zippers for durability.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed