The Andes v3 Jacket is anatomically engineered for an optimised women’s fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready.
• Designed for an optimised woman’s fit.
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes for high levels of airflow.
• Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Reflective details.
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back, plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
• Adjustable bottom side gussets for an optimal fit.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
• Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customisable fit.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A Class
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed