Designed for urban riding and commuting, the lightweight Stella Chrome Sport Hoodie has an anatomically profiled design for an optimised female fit and offers excellent abrasion resistance thanks to the aramidic reinforcements on the shoulders, elbows and back in a casual package that looks great on and off the bike. It also has Nucleon Flex Plus protectors on the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection.
• Knitted fabric main shell for a casual aesthetic.
• Bio-Lite protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Anatomically profiled design for an optimised female fit.
• Interior aramidic reinforcement on shoulder, elbow and back for enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• One zippered hand pocket on front for real-world practicality and secure storage of items.
• High collar for enhanced levels of comfort with a removable hood.
• Back compartment can accommodate a Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Waterproof inner pocket for secure storage of valuables.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed