The T-SPS Air Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring air vents, and large mesh panels on the chest, back and arms, the T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
• Large mesh panels on front, back and underarms for optimised levels of airflow.
• 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
• Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
• Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed