With a highly durable and abrasion resistant poly-fabric main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the T SP-5 Rideknit® Textile Jacket is designed to keep you safe and comfortable as you hold the throttle open. Fully optimised for use with or without Tech-Air5®, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system, this universal, sports fit riding jacket is equipped with knitted technology fabric on the seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimising fit and comfort.
• Tech-Air® 5 compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Knitted design textile jacket designed with a body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves and body for optimal riding performance.
• Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing poly-fabric for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Large mesh panel on back of collar for optimised levels of airflow.
• DFS Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
• Knitted technology fabric on seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimising fit and comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Stretch knitted panels on arm pit, inner arms and torso for an optimised fit and performance.
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure.
• Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
• Large tooth Vislon® main zipper for ease of use, even with gloved hands.
• Loops allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Woven camouflage jacquard for lightness and flexibility, thus improving comfort while giving the jacket a distinctive, unique look.
• Reflective details.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed