The T-Jaws V3 Waterproof Jacket offers protection thanks to its strategically mapped abrasion-resistant main shell which incorporates class leading protective features. An advanced removable thermal liner and a mesh lining means you can wear this sport riding jacket in a wide range of conditions.
• Multi-fabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and large stretch panels for performance and comfort.
• GP Lite shoulder reinforcements for additional impact protection.
• Waterproof fixed membrane for all-weather protection and performance.
• Front inner waterproof pocket and waterproof side pockets for safe and secure storage.
• Removable Primaloft thermal liner for warmth without bulk. Also very breathable, lightweight and packable.
• Strategically positioned zippered direct air intakes for optimised airflow throughout all layers when opened.
• High profile collar construction with 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Volume adjustment on biceps and waist for an optimised performance fit.
• 5mm padding for additional rider comfort.
• Extensive stretch material on the inner sleeve, shoulder blade and ergonomic panel on chest for comfort, flexibility and a perfect fit.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation EN 17092 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed