The Gravity Drystar® Jacket is equipped with Alpinestars Drystar® construction to ensure 100% Waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers impact protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating on the back and leather patches
• on shoulders for additional protection.
• Padding on shoulders and arms for additional protection and comfort.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available
• as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby on shoulders and elbows for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Snap button volume adjusters on upper sleeve with hook and loop adjusters on wrist and waist for an optimised fit.
• YKK waterproof zip with hook and loop front flap for a secure closure.
• Comfort collar with internal padding and hook and loop closure and an internal loop to keep the collar open.
• One zippered chest pocket and two front pockets with hook and loop closure for security.
• Internal waterproof document pocket and pocked on fixed liner for real-world practicality.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100% Waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Two side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following
• standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed