The Road Pro Pant utilises a premium, technical performance fabric main shell construction with a tapered touring fit for optimum levels of protection and comfort. The Road Pro Pants also feature fixed membrane with a LTD liner for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements for effective protection against abrasion and ventilation ports for high levels of airflow.
• Technical performance fabric main shell construction for optimised levels of fit, comfort and durability.
• Gore-Tex LTD membrane for waterproofing and breathability.
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
• Ergonomic knee with back stretch insert for improved range of leg mobility.
• Two hand pockets for secure storage.
• Ventilation openings feature zippers for quick and easy control of cooling internal airflow.
• Adjusters on legs help reduce material bulk for improved ergonomics while keeping the leg protection firmly in position.
• Hook and loop waist adjuster for an optimal fit.
• Stretch inserts on the back and knees for mobility
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092– AA class
• CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed