A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fit coupled with ‘ample inner shoe volume’ to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
• Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
• Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
• Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).
• Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
• Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring superior rider comfort.
• Asymmetric outsole stud configuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimised grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• Removable Ortholite insock provides long lasting comfort and prevents over heating thanks to the Open Cell PU compound.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
• CE EN13634:2017.
• Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
• Full-length TPU CE-certified inner sole plate for superior riding protection and a dynamic heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Hidden asymmetric lateral and medial TPU ankle discs for effective but discreet ankle protection.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed