Incorporating innovative Nucleon Flex Pro technology that is lightweight and ventilated, the Nucleon Flex family of protectors is ergonomically engineered for comfort, convenience, performance and protection.
• Ergonomic design provides high levels of movement.
• Open design structure ensures high levels of airflow and ventilation.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of the product.
• The following standard applies: Level 2 EN 1621-1:2012
• Slim design gives a low protector profile, meaning the protection appears discreet in the garment off the bike.
• Adaptive design means the protector moulds to the rider’s body shape for enhanced levels of comfort.
We send orders via a range of couriers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed